Instagram Is an excellent tool when it comes to brand promotion, marketing, and making new connections! It has offered an exceptional platform to many businesses, after all. Of course, you might already be on Instagram, posting several pictures daily to take your business a level ahead. But in the world of marketing, if you want a sure-shot success, posting videos is what is the latest trend.
Videos speak about your brand and show every aspect of the product you want to sell. You can create endless videos in different ways, whether it’s unboxing related or how-to video content. Well, video marketing indeed creates a deeper connection with the customers while enlightening the brand authenticity. Besides, there are scores of video editing tools in the market that can let you create professional video content. So, if you want to know what more you can do by editing videos on Instagram for your brand, keep reading the post and get to know all for the best!
How to keep your videos engaging?
Take it as a thumb rule, never to make a video longer than a minute as too long videos can make users lose interest. Besides, keep the language easy and comprehensive for your audience to grasp easily while covering all aspects of your product.
Furthermore, always try to upload a high-resolution video while keeping .MOV or .MP4 formats, and do not forget to add some attractive titles and thumbnails to offer more through your video content.
Video editing with Instagram
If you have ever used Instagram, you must be aware of its in-build video recording feature. It’s really simple to use and does not call for any expertise.
To upload any video, you can directly use the app. Just follow the below steps to create video content seamlessly.
- Step 1: Look for a + sign on your Instagram page and click on video or reels.
- Step 2: Now, keep the recording button pressed to start filming. You can create a video for a maximum of a minute, but the best part is, all the videos you create can be merged as per your choice.
- Step 3: After filming the video, you can choose from the various filer options to add some effects, turn the sound off, add music, crop video, and so on to customize as desired.
Now, your video is ready for upload, and you can also choose to add location and hashtags.
Creating Instagram Stories
Just like creating a proper video for your Instagram page, you can also create a video for your Instagram story. Instagram story is featured with many options to let you do more with your content.
You can begin recording by pressing and holding the record button, and once you release, the recording will be stopped. There are some additional options when you record a story which includes handsfree, boomerang, and superzoom. You also choose to add filters to your story to enhance its appeal; they let you play around by offering multiple effects.
It plays the recording in a forward and backward look for two seconds when it comes to features like a boomerang. This feature adds a significant fun element to your content to make it even catchy.
Then comes the layout option that allows you to upload 6 photos at once, and if you want to add some sound effects and visuals to dramatize your content, you can opt for superzoom to add beats, sounds, fire, and lots more.
Lastly, the hands-free option lets you create a video without pressing the record button, offering you more manoeuvrability. You can additionally insert a 3 seconds buffer before initiating the recording.
Now, after filming or recording a video or story, you must pay attention to specific things to get the best out of your videos.
- Choose from different filter options like color overlays, black and white, etc.
- Add gifs, music, stickers, location, weather, etc.
- You can also add questions and polls to make your content engaging and allow the audience to give feedback and opinions.
- Choose from the different font formats, change color and size while highlighting the essential aspects using a highlighting pen to bold your message.
Take your videos a level ahead.
Now that you have learned how to create engaging and catchy videos for your Instagram brand promotion while adding lots of fun elements, it’s time to know how to create videos for your Instagram page using an external online video editor.
Well, another way of posting a video on Instagram is via an online video editor. There are scores of tools to choose from online, making it difficult to decide which tool will work best for you. To make it easy, InVideo’s Instagram video editor provides a quick, easy and affordable way to create dynamic video content.
This web-based video editor is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It lets you create videos using its simple interface, which is packed with many fascinating features to enhance your content. This intuitive interface is loaded with many tutorials to learn how to create different sorts of videos easily. In addition, it features more than 2000 templates to let you explore more.
Some of the features of InVideo include:
- An intuitive and simple video editor with customizable templates.
- Suitable for transforming articles into video due to voice-over and in-built text to speech format.
- It uses AI or artificial intelligence to align text, speed, color, animation, etc.
- It lets you seamlessly export the videos to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
Besides, you don’t have to worry about paying the high cost as this tool features a free version that offers access to all editing features while letting you export 60 videos in a month.
Instagram offers an excellent platform where you promote your brands and products using its in-built video feature infused with several filters and effects. But, if you want to add more edge to your content, we recommend using an online video editing tool such as InVideo that lets you create engaging videos while allowing you directly export to your Instagram profile.