1. If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys?
2. If a baby’s leg pops out at 11:59 PM but his head doesn’t come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
3. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide downstairs, why don’t they fall through the floor?
4. How can something be “new” and “improved”? if it’s new, what was it improving on?
5. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
6. Why do people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every few hours?
7. What is the stage of a reptile when it has eggs in it but they haven’t been laid? Are they pregnant?
8. Why do people never say “it’s only a game” when they’re winning?
9. In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?
10. Why put a towel in the dirty clothes basket if when you get out of the shower you are clean?
11. If there’s a speed of sound and a speed of light, is there a speed of smell?
12. Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?
13. Why do they call them “Free Gifts”? Aren’t all gifts free?
14. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
15. Why do superheroes wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?
16. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
17. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
18. Why are you “in” a movie, but “on” TV? 19. If you write a book about failure, and it doesn’t sell, is it called success?
20. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality comes from morons?