Today, i will teach and guide you on how you can successfully flash and install a stock ROM to your Infinix Hot 4 Pro. These steps i will be dropping can also be used to Flash a Custom ROM to your Infinix Hot 4 Pro.
The official stock rom for Infinix Hot 4 Pro is now available for download and i will be guiding you through on how you can flash it to your Infinix Hot 4 Pro device. If you are a phone tweaker and you have a custom rom for Infinix Hot 4 Pro, then, you can still follow my below tutorial to flash the Rom.
FEATURES OF A STOCK / CUSTOM ROM
There are times you might try to do one thing or the other with your android phone like installing font apps, rooting etc which might brick your device. The best way to restore your phone back to life is by flashing the custom or stock ROM meant for it. Another instance is when you install a ROM with many bugs and you wished to revert back to your previous ROM, all you need is to just update this Stock ROM and you are good to go.
1. You should backup all your data first before proceeding.
2. You should check your device firmware to know which version you are using, to do this go to phone settings => About Phone and you should see the _firmware version_ there, then you can proceed to download the appropriate one
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR INFINIX HOT 4 PRO STOCK ROM
STEPS TO FLASH THE ROM
- Download the stock ROM for your HOT 4
- After Downloading Rom Open and Extract full File On one folder.
- Download VCOM tools from this link: http://goo.gl/D8mWtG (Thanks @SeemabJanjua )
- First disable Driver Signature enforcement on Windows 8,8.1 and 10. Then install the necessary drivers, Nothing will work without Drivers.
- After setting up the VCOM tools, you need to launch the flash tool as Administrator. ( Download From Here: http://goo.gl/5eHTr2 )
- Then Click on Scatter Loading.
- Select Scatter File From Extracted Folder.
- Select Firmware Upgrade option.
- Turn on Developer mode in your HOT 4 in settings. (Optional).
- Power off your phone
- Then proceed by clicking on Download Button and immediately connect your powered off device by data cable.