It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this blog,so I am giving you guys a valuable gift today.
Although, I have posted about how to unlock a ZTE modem and Huawei modem using DC Crap Unlocker, but recently, MTN started isueing another model of ZTE and Huawei modems that are too stubborn to be unlocked by DC Crap Unlocker.
To my knowledge, it is only DC Unlocker that can do the job. This software can unlock modems from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, India and other countries.
Modems like Huawei E303, Huawei E368, ZTE MF821 and a host of others are getting harder to crack for all other networks. But with the help of DC Unlocker, it is now very easy to unlock your stubborn modems for free.
Although DC Unlocker is free to download, you will need to buy credits before you can use it to unlock your new modem. But in this post today, I will be showing you how to use this software without paying a dime.
To unlock your modem, do the following:
1. Click here to download the Cracked, Full Version of DC Unlocker or click here to download DC Unlocker from MF.
2. Extract the content of the .zip file.
3. Once you’ve extracted all the required files, run “dccrap.exe”
4. Disconnect to the internet and plug your USB Modem with a different provider SIM. (for Huawei users, you dont need to swap any SIM). And insert your modem to the USB port.
5. Choose what “manufacturer” that your modem is. (Huawei Datacards or ZTE Datacards… choose that matches on your Modem.)
6. Click the magnifying glass, and it will search for plugged USB modems.
7. Once the modem is detected, click ‘Server Menu’ (login page), type whatever you want. It’s just a lame login system.
8. Click Unlocking Menu, then choose “Unlock”.
9. Wait till the unlocker program says that “unlock is successfully done”.
10. Now, enjoy your unlocked Modem.
That is all!
You now got yourself a universal modem that can work on any Nigerian GSM SIM card or line.
NOTE: You don’t need to buy any voucher orcredit from DC Unlocker. This software has been nulled/cracked. So it can unlock all sort of modems and phones without buying credits. I hope it works for you. If it does, let’s hear your feedback.
If you have any question, pls drop your comment below.