UMi Diamond has been officially launched with some incredible specifications and features. It’s likely a budget smartphone with cool specs.
UMi Diamond has a 5.0inches screen display with dual Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass protection. It’s 4G LTE enabled, packs a 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with MicroSD card up to 128GB (dedicated slot).
UMi Diamond is a new dual-glass- protected smartphone with a diamond electroplated body.
It came with a Non-removable Li-Polymer 2650mAh battery, running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
You can get this phone for $120. Have a look at the full UMi Diamond specifications and features below.
Specifications and Features Of UMi Diamond
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 20(800) / 3(1800) / 1(2100) / 7(2600)
- SIM Type: Dual micro SIM
- OS: Stock Android 6 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels IPS 2.5D display with dual Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass protection
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Metal frame with diamond electroplating
- Colours: Black. Gold. White
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.5 GHz
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6753
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720 MP3
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080P
- Front-facing: 2 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 2,650 mAh
- Announcement: October 18, 2016
- Availability : October, 2016
- Launch Price: USD 119.99 (About N37800)