Viruses acts like kidnappers as they hold your device captive and at ransom in some cases, installs apps by itself, turn on your wifi and data all by itself and atimes hinder you from making calls and doing any other things. Some will even display annoying Adverts anytime the data is turned on. It can be so annoying and embarrassing that you can not even open applications without a virus popping out here and there.
If you are a victim of Netalpha Virus, no need to worry or panic, cos i will show you how to remove Netalpha virus from your mobile device without flashing your phone or loosing any data. Follow me along.
HOW TO REMOVE NETALPHA VIRUS FROM ANDROID PHONE
1. Boot your phone or tab into ‘safe mode‘ (Press and hold the Power button until the respective screen pops up.
2. Click and hold the option that says Power off. Depending on the vendor and the phone model, the methods can vary.
3. Confirm rebooting into safe mode by tapping OK
4. When in safe mode, go to Settings and select Apps
5. Scroll down the list of programs and locate Netalpha, Key Chain, Fast Search, and Xiny. The Virus can also be an object named BaDoink, Engriks, Time Service, MonkeyTest, Quick Swipe, Measure, mobileOcr,UpService, org.on.phone.update or some other suspicious app that was recently installed
6. Tap each offending app in turn and select the Uninstall option. If this button is not active, try Force stop first
7. Tap OK on the confirmation dialog to uninstall the virus
8. Restart your device in normal mode. The Netalpha virus by now should be completely off your device and finally, make sure you install a standard antivirus to prevent future attack.