How To Go Live With Facebook Live
For Facebook for iOS users
1. Tap the top of your News Feed or Page
2. Tap Live
3. Write an optional description for your broadcast
4. Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast
5. Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
Simple as that.
For Facebook for Android users
1. Tap Live at the top of your News Feed or Page
3. Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast
4. Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
Once you begin streaming, an alert will be sent to your Facebook friends, notifying them of your stream. The top half of your screen will show what your viewers are seeing, with a control to switch between the front and rear facing camera in the top-right corner.
That’s all. This is a welcome development if you ask me. It’s really cool. Remember, you can also make Live audio on Facebook.