In this post, we will be showing you how to install and change theme on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
Themes are one of the best features of a smartphone which helps you in the design your Smartphone Frontend.
Note, in some Themes may not be available for your device.
How to install and change theme on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Look for an empty space on your home screen. Now Press and hold on that empty space till some options pop up in the bottom side of your screen.
- Now Click on Themes in between Wallpapers and Widgets.
- Alternatively, You can go to Settings >> Themes or Wallpapers and Themes.
- Doing this will take you to the Samsung themes store where you get to scroll through the themes available for your device.
- Click on any theme you like, Download and Apply. If you’ve already downloaded the theme before then you would not need to download, just apply the theme and it will take effect.
You may not be able to find themes options in the settings menu or when you long Press an empty space on your home screen which implies your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is running on android 7.0 Nougat and doesn’t support the use of themes.
You need to Update your Samsung device to Android 8.0 which supports good themes.