Bontel Great One has been officially launched.
It has a 2.4inches non-touch screen display, and packs a massive 20,000mAh battery capacity, that is said to keep the phone going in Standby for good 90days (3 months) if it’s fully charged.
Isn’t that interesting? Let me say, if in real life use, like a normal usage, this battery should last for nothing more than 60 days (2 months). Though, it’s still very cool.
Apart from the battery capacity, there’s nothing special about the specifications of this phone.
Bontel Great One came with an alpha-numeric keypad.
No support for 3G and 4G service, has a Dual Sim slot and running on Java operating system.
Kindly see rest of its specs below.
- GSM: GSM; GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: No
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- OS: Java
- Dimensions: 191 x 53 x 30.3 mm
- Display: 2.4 inches, 240 x 320 pixels display
- Build: Metal frame with diamond electroplating
- Colours: Black. Gold. White
- Processor Type: Single-Core
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: Internal Storage: 32 MB
- External Storage:
- Rear: 0.3 megapixel camera
- Video recording: Yes
- Music Support: mp3
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mp4
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v2.0
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Flashlight: Yes; 2 Led Bulbs
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 20,000 mAh
- Launch Price: NGN 15,000