A lot of people might be new to Android, while some are Android gods but in one way or the others, might not know this. A lot desired of people gets Lollipop updates even though we are passionately ready to welcome Android M .
It is paramount to note that, before you perform any upgrade on your Android device, It is adviceable to first of all unroot your device if you are rooted, to avoid story that touch.
I’ll quickly show you the easiest way to unroot your android device using ES File Explorer.
1. Install ES File Explorer app on your device. Don’t move it to SD card. Downoad Here
2. Open the app and tap the menu button.
3. Now tap on ‘ Tools ’ and select ‘ Root Explorer’ to turn it on.
4. Superuser will ask you to grant privilege or root privileges to the app. Allow it.
5. Now go back to the main screen of the app and select ‘ /’ in the top corner of the screen.
6. Go to system => bin . Find the busybox and su file and delete them.
If you can’t find any of them, just skip to the next step.
7. Go back to system folder then open ‘ xbin ’ folder and delete the busybox and su file there (if you found any).
8. Now go back to the system folder again and open ‘app’ folder and then delete the supeuser.apk file located in the folder. That’s all.
9. Now restart your device and it should be unrooted.
Now that you have been fully unroot, you can continue with your upgrade