Table of Contents
The method is quite simple and straight and you just need to edit some group policy settings that will allow you to fix this as space will get freed up and PC speed will get boosted with this. So follow the below steps to proceed.
1. First of all in your Windows PC you need to open the task manager by pressing ctrl+shift+esc and there you can see the space that is consumed by now you will see Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry disk space that is being consumed, simply press the keyboard buttons Windows + R and there enter gpedit.msc this will open policy editor settings.
2. From those settings you need to proceed to the option Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Data Collection and Preview Builds.
3. There you will see the option Allow Telemetry double click on it.
4. there select the option Disabled and the click ok.
5. Now again open the task manager by pressing ctrl+shift+esc and now you will see the issue will be fixed and now space will be freed up. Also, you will see your system processing speed will be increased and when you try to load something heavy it will easily get loads.