Google Chrome Offline Browsing
To Browse Offline On Google Chrome is just so simple, It has the ability to download pages and access it offline even without data. These are workable plans for people with slow Internet connection and also those who might want to save a page for reading a long text after.
However, the Downloaded webpage page won’t be updated even if the site Updates the webpage. Most of the other browsers have this same feature. Although it may have different names across those browsers it is definitely the same thing; Save a webpage to read at a later time without an internet connection.
How To Browse Offline On Google Chrome For Android
- First, You will need to Visit the Website/Webpage you would like to download.
- Click On the Three Dots at the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the Download Button/Down Facing Arrow.
- Wait for it to Download. (This Shouldn’t take long if your internet connection is fast)
- Once it is Downloaded, then it has been saved.
Now the webpage has been saved and can be accessed later without an internet connection. To Browse to webpage offline simply follow the steps below.
- Open Your Google Chrome Browser. Click on the Three Dots at the top right of the screen.
- Select Downloads From the drop-down menu.
- Click on the webpage to open it without an internet connection.
- If you’ve saved other web pages before then, you should see it there.