Many Android users will find it difficult to share files from their phones to PC, some use bluetooth which is ver slow and many use Through normal USB transfer with their cords.
Now, we have awesome apps to use in connecting to PC remotely without stress which helps you transfer files without cables, send endless text messages, control devices remotely, watch the photos stored on the computer.
Below are the best apps i selected:
Sweech relies on an FTP protocol to access the PC and then transfer more information. Sweech has been developed to facilitate access to the equipment and easily transfer various information such as files, music, videos, and apps. Its outstanding Sweech features are:
- Simple interface
- Access via IP address
- We can encrypt the transfer using HTTPS
- Transfer multiple files between devices
- Remote multimedia playback on the PC
- Compatible with systems such as PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone.
- It does not require installation on the PC
- Automatic configuration of the WiFi access point
- You can share a selection of files with a short URL without giving access to all the contents of the device
Sweech is an excellent alternative to the transfer of files between Android and PC, for its use we must enter in the browser the URL provided by the application on Android which is the IP address plus port 4444.
Pushbullet – SMS On PC
Pushbullet is ranked as one of the best applications for file transfer between Android and PC. The Pushbullet app is great for file transfer and security. Its main features are:
- Safe as it encrypts point-to-point transfers
- It has multiple languages of installation
- We can see all the Android notifications on the PC
- We will be able to respond to WhatsApp, Kik and Facebook Messenger messages directly from the PC.
- Simple file transfer
Once installed Pushbullet, we access our Google or Facebook account for its use. Now we access the following web address.
From there we will install the Pushbullet application on the PC and in this way we can send files in both directions.
It is one of the most popular applications to access the Android system from the PC and transfer multiple files safely and reliably. Here is the list of its main features we have
- Visibility of notifications on the PC for free
- You can create phone backups
- PC administration and SMS contacts
- AirIME to write with the PC keyboard on the phone
- We can take screenshots
- Phone management to increase speed
- Access to the camera
- We can locate the phone in case of loss or theft
Once the application is configured on the phone, we go to the browser to access the official Airdroid website. From here we can create the account to access and manage our Android phone for free.
Click the Create an account button to create it. We can log in with our Google account, Facebook, among others. Once the process is complete, we access the Android system from the PC.
Portal – WiFi File Transfers
Portal was developed by Pushbullet and allows you to upload files that we want to transfer to a portal and from there transferred to PC or other devices wirelessly. Its most important features are:
- You can transfer one or more files at the same time
- Images are automatically transferred to Photos on the phone
- Portal has the ability to save files in the SD
- Simplicity of use
Portal only accepts transfers in one direction. For its use, we must go to the official website and scan the code that appears (Android or iPhone).
Once the code has been scanned, the connection will be established and the desired files for the phone will be loaded onto the PC.