As high-end hardware components are added to devices, the more battery life our phones eat up. Some features like GPS and WiFi Scanning can be incredibly useful in certain situations but they usually aren’t something you want to be enabled all the time. It was created by XDA Junior Member abhinandanbr to actively let you know when these features are turned on. There are ways to automate the enabling and disabling of these features with applications like Tasker, but Toggle Track is a free application with a simple setup process to simply notify you when they are on.
- Free app.
- Prevent battery drain.
- Notifies when user left GPS on.
- Notifies when WiFi scanning is ON.
- Stats via pie chart, pull down to refresh the chart.
- Persistent notifications settings also available.
- Supports phones and Tablets.
- 4.3+ supported.