Elephone has launched another beautiful device, designed in full Metal body. Features a Fingerprint scanner, 4G LTE enabled, running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Packs a 5.5-inches screen size, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3.
Elephone S7 comes in three variants, which are the 2GB RAM + 16 GB internal memory, 3GB RAM + 32 GB internal memory and 4GB RAM + 64 GB in-built storage respectively.
The top model is powered by Helio X20 Deca-core chipset, and it can be found in Blue, Green, Black, and Gold colors. Check out Elephone S7 full specifications and price below.
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand- by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 150.4 x 73.2 x 7.6 mm
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass
- Processor Type: 64-bit Deca-core
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio X20
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali T880
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (SIM 2 slot)
- Rear: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB: microUSBv2.0 (USB OTG)
- Launch Date: October 2016
- Availability: November 2016
- Launch Price: From $140 / $170 / $240