Google Pixel XL has been formally launched with cool specs.
it is the bigger version to the Pixel phone.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL percentage nearly the same specs.
however still, there are differences between each gadgets.
Google Pixel XL is a 5.5inche smartphone with 1440 x 2560 pixels (534 PPI) AMOLED show, Gorilla Glass 4, function a Fingerprint scanner, 12 MP rear camera with twin LED flash, 8 MP front with tender flash.
4GB RAM + 128GB inner memory.
Have a study of the Google Pixel XL full specs below.
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1440 x 2560 pixels (534 PPI) AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Colours: Blue, Silver, Black
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 2.15 GHz
- Processor Name: Snapdragon 821
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 530
- RAM: 4 GB Internal Storage: 32 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 256 GB
- Rear: 12 MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 MP front with soft flash
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- Charging: Fast Charge (7-hour usage in 15 minutes)
- Battery: 3,450 mAh
- Announcement: October 4, 2016
- Availability : October 2016
- Launch Price: From $649
USB: microUSB v2.0; USB Type-C