You Can Some Things That seems impossible with your symbian phone as if you are using Android or Pc.
Now introducing to you one of the fastest and easier way you can screenshot with your Symbian OS.
Follow the below steps:
- Now Download ScreenSnap App On Your Symbian OS – Click Here? to download & Install or Search On Google.
- After downloading & Installing, Open the app and Press Options for settings and set as below
- Shortcut Key: press any button you’ll like to use for screenshot e.g you can use Fn+S or Ctrl+S
- Image Type: Choose the extension you want your image to be in. E.g Jpeg – High quality
- Action: Choose Save Image
- Base Filename: Type the name you like to use when saving images.
- Storage: Choose Whether the image is to be saved in SD Card or Phone Memory
- Folder: Choose Folder for saving image or you create new one
Thats All, Please Comment if you get it.