HP 255 G6 E2-9000e AMD
Work confidently on the durable HP 255 Notebook PC. It’s equipped for business and ready for the road. Enjoy this value-priced PC loaded with essential collaboration tools.
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 255 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Efficient and cost effective
Help boost productivity with the robust performance of cost effective and energy-efficient AMD APUs.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals3 and designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and a VGA port.
Let nothing stand in your way
Help secure the future of your business. To protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
The optional DVD Writer Drive allows you to watch DVDs and create backups of your most important data.
Be your best virtual self
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP’s optional HD Webcam with wide dynamic range (WDR) you always come off looking your best in bright and low light conditions.
Cut out the chatter
Suppress background noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation Software.
All the right ports and slots
Quickly connect to your peripherals in the office or at home with legacy ports like an RJ-45 and a VGA port. Back-up and quickly move data to and from your HP 255 with the fast and convenient SD card slot.
Help secure critical data
The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth® 4.2 combo.
Optional SSDs with up to 256GB of capacity provide fast boot times and allow you to quickly access stored documents so you can get down to business.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Embedded Security Firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
- Manufacturer HP
PROCESSOR / CHIPSET
- CPU AMD E2 9000e / 1.5 GHz
- Number of Cores Dual-Core
- Cache 1 MB
- 64-bit Computing Yes
- Installed Size 1 MB
- Memory Speed 1866 MHz
- Memory Specification Compliance PC4-14900
- Configuration Features 1 x 4 GB (non customer accessible / upgradeable)
- Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Installed Size 4 GB
- Max Supported Size 8 GB
- Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Speed 1866 MHz / PC4-14900
- Form Factor SO-DIMM 260-pin
- Interface Serial ATA-600
- Optical Drive DVD-Writer
- LCD Backlight Technology WLED backlight
- Resolution 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Widescreen Display Yes
- Monitor Features HD standard-viewing angle (SVA) eDP anti-glare, Slim Design
- Type LED
- TFT Technology TN
- Diagonal Size (metric) 39.6 cm
- Display Resolution Abbreviation HD
AUDIO & VIDEO
- Graphics Processor AMD Radeon R2
- Sound Stereo speakers, microphone
- Spindle Speed 7200 rpm
- Type HDD
- Capacity 500 GB
- Type keyboard, touchpad
- Localization & Layout US
- Features multi-touch touchpad, touchpad with gesture support
- Wireless Protocol 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Wireless Controller Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 – PCI Express Mini Card (M.2)
- Wired Protocol Gigabit Ethernet
- Features single stream (1×1)
- Type E2
- Processor Number E2-9000e
- Manufacturer AMD
- Clock Speed 1.5 GHz
- Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Type DVD-Writer
- Type card reader
- Supported Flash Memory SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Technology 4-cell lithium ion
- Capacity 41 Wh
- Cells 4-cell
- Technology lithium ion
- Run Time (Up To) 7.5 sec
- Free DOS (No Pre-installed OS)
- Memory: 4GB DDR4
- Storage : 500GB HDD
- Processor AMD E2-9000e, Dual Core; 1.5 GHz
- Display: 15.6-Inches (1366 x 768)
- Camera : Yes
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes