Our previous MTN 0.0K Free browsing is now limited.
MTN has limited their bandwidth from 1GB Cap to 50MB.
But we decided to keep up for our fans to enjoy free browsing.
New MTN mPulse settings is out and working fine with just N150 for 1.2GB And browse unlimited.
New HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG mPulse Data
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
After that, download any of the config file below. It doesn’t work for rooted Android phone. Config is valid until (08-Feb-2019). We’ll keep updating this post with new config files
Main FAST CONFIG FILE – DOWNLOAD HERE
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
> Download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN mPulse New Config from the link above
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
Make sure you tick the two boxes as shown below.
How To Use This Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPNbecause we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet.