MTN BETA TALK
|Dial*123*2*1#||Text BT to 131|
- National calls will be charged at the rate of N25.20/minute (42k/sec) from the customer’s main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account.
- All National calls, SMS and Data will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
- International calls, International SMS and Data while roaming will be charged from the customer’s main account only at the prevailing international rate.
- NB: (National Calls & National SMS means calls & SMS to all networks in Nigeria i.e. On-net and Off-net calls and SMS)
MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid is a special tariff plan that allows you enjoy a FLAT rate of 15 kobo per second for MTN-to-MTN calls, MTN-to-Other networks and to 18 selected international destinations from the very first second. MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid tariff plan does not attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee.
How does MTN Xtra Special Postpaid work?
With MTN XtraSpecial Postpaid, you enjoy Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks; MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other networks.
Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls to 18 selected International Destinations.
Plus other exciting products and services.
|MTN-to-18 Selected International destinations|
MTN XtraValue Bundle plan allows you buy a bundle that gives you a combination of huge airtime for voice calls and unbelievable volume of Data to go with it.The Bundles are available in 2 categories and at different price points from N300 to N20, 000
- The offer is available to ALL Prepaid Customers
- Prepaid Customers will be automatically migrated to XtraValue Plan after subscribing to any XtraValue Bundle plan.
- To subscribe to a bundle plan, dial and select the preferred bundle type.
- You will be able to purchase multiple bundles while on the plan.
- You will be able to check your XtraValue Bundle balance by dialing or